The Beta Evo 80 has always been an unmatched choice for budding trial riders. Developed and refined over the years by Beta technicians, the Evo 80 acts as the link between the electric Minibikes and the Evo 125 cc.
An 80 cubic centimeter engine and 6-speed gearbox – undoubtedly the ideal combination for young trial riders raring to learn how to handle a real bike – make the Beta Evo 80 the perfect combustion engine entry-level machine.
Like the styling, the equipment derives directly from its bigger-engined sisters, making this bike a fully qualified part of the Evo range.
The Junior version differs from its Senior counterpart in terms of wheel size – smaller and better suited to very young, small-bodied riders – and a suspension that adopts simpler solutions.
- Engine designed and manufactured by Beta
- Clutch specially designed for trial use
- Chassis geometry designed for very young riders
- 19” (front) and 17” (rear) wheels
- Hydraulic fork with ø33 mm tubes
- Hydraulic monoshock with adjustable spring pre-load
WHEEL BASE 1210 MM
MAX LENGTH 1850 MM
MAX WIDTH 720 MM
MAX HEIGHT 1070 MM
TYPE SINGLE-CYLINDER, 2-STROKE, LIQUID COOLED, INDUCTION IN THE CRANKCASE
BORE 48 MM
STROKE 40,8 MM
DISPLACEMENT 79,6 CC
COMPRESSION RATIO 14,7:1